PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Challenge 4 - Seeing Double

Evening All!!

Sorry for the late post again! Blogger issues lol

Thanks to everybody who entered our scallops challenge there were some absolutely beautiful cards!! Last week we had the prize of rainbow ribbons up for grabs and we decided upon the winner as:
Amanda from Amanda's paper palace

Weldone amanda you card was sooo cute! If you email us your address we will get your prize sent to you as soon as possible! (email add is on right hand side)

Now onto this weeks challenge we would like 2 stamped images on your work!

You may notice that we are missing Tara this week! Unfortunatly due to other commitments she is unable to proceed with her dt place. We are sorry to see you go tara!!!

So this week we have decided we need to bulk up our design team! Therefore this weeks prize for the challenge will be a dt place, but we arent just looking for 1 dt member we are looking for 2 :) We will take it that you want to be considered for a place unless otherwise stated in your comment.

Here are this week dt creations using 2 images:

CAROLINE



JOY


NAT
RACHGood luck and enjoy the challenge! Rach & Nat xxx

12 comments:

  1. Goodness I don't think I've ever been first. I have only just discovered your Blog!
    My card is hereChrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's mine!

    http://paperhugs.blogspot.com/2009/04/show-them-your-verve.html

    Glad I found this site! Loving the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge and beautiful DT samples. Here is my entry. Thanks for looking.
    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the DT examples, they are all gorgeous! I had to join in with this one when I found you while blog hopping. I love joining to a fairly new challenge, Don't get lost, haha. You can see my version of the challenge HERE..... Can't wait to see the next one!
    Take Care,
    Kelx

    ReplyDelete
  5. here's my entry
    Thanks for another great challenge! The DT cards as ever are fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi -I've entered again this week and you'll find my card hereand I dont want to be considered for the DT - they are all far too good for me -LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. The DT cards are fabulous and love the challenge!!! Here's my entryxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab DT cards - great challenge.
    Sorry I cant seem to do a direct link but you will find mine here
    http://beccysbits.blogspot.com/2009/04/once-upon-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi ladies my card is on my blog and again thankyou for doing a great layout all of the dt teams cards are stunning.
    http://crazycraftshed.blogspot.com/
    Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi ladies, Fab cards from the DT, here's minehugs carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi everyone, I'm just getting back to card making after the Easter break and loved seing all the DT cards! My entry is now on my blog here I have added a few small stamped images as well as the two main ones - I hope this is okay!!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello there, The DT cards are lovely! I have just discovered your blog, so this is my first entry. I hope it qualifies as 'seeing double'. here's mine

    ReplyDelete