PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Tuesday 30 June 2009

Challenge 15 - Masking!

Good Morning!
I know I don't usually update the blog this early but the time I usually update it I have a meeting so I thought I'd rather do it earlier than later! lol

I hope you all enjoyed last weeks theme, there were lots of fantastic entries, we enjoyed viewing them all! Unfortunately though there can indeed be only one winner of our Guest DT Member space and that is *drumroll please* ....

She made a simply gorgeous entry for us, I really hope she accepts the prize!

CHALLENGE 15 - MASKING!

Now onto this weeks challenge, you might not have heard of this technique before but trust me it is a LOT simpler than it looks and if you have never tried it before then this is your moment! Believe me I was so apprehensive towards this a few months ago but once I tried it I just love it.
Masking is where you combine 2 seperate stamps together to create the illusion that they are infact one.

To make it even easier for you all there is a
step - by - step Tutorial
I have created for you RIGHT HERE.
So you have no excuses now not to join! lol
If you don't I will be very unhappy :( lol

The prize we have for you this week is a gorgeous collection of Embellishments donated by our sponsor Create & Celebrate!


Now here is a look at our DT Work, even some of our team hadn't tried this technique before!
Click their names to go to their blogs.

Enjoy the Challenge this week!
Nat, Rach and the rest of the Team xxx

Masked Tilda & the Beehive


Masked Tilda and the Flowers


Masked Tilda and the Stone Wall


Masked Tilda & the Bench.
Paper Piecing technique has also been used.


Masked the WOJ Tree Stump & Boy


Masked the WOJ Tree Stump and Girl


XXX

6 comments:

  1. Great idea this week Girls xxx

    here is my entry.

    TFL
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's mine

    Enjoyed this one. Thanks for looking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya love this technique thank you for choosing it as your challenge. heres my card
    Debs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful DT cards and great challenge - I've only just found your blog and I'll be back!
    Here's mine
    Lynne :D

    ReplyDelete